Transition Coaching for Career and Life
Does This Sound Like You?
- You're in the midst of a life or career change, uncertain about the future, and stressed.
- You have a desire to make a significant change in your life, but not sure how to make this happen.
- You are close to retirement but uncertain about what’s next in your career and personal life.
- You are feeling stuck and need help with identifying opportunities for the next chapter of your life.
- You are dealing with organizational changes as a leader and not sure how to keep your employees motivated and productive.
- You're in a downsizing situation at the later stage of your work life and unsure about the future.
- You are feeling uncertain as to what the future in your organization holds.
Instead, Wouldn't You Rather:
- Navigate life's transitions with confidence, ease, and clarity?
- Create a life that aligns with your values, goals, and dreams?
- Feel valued and appreciated for the work that you do?
- Have clarity about the next chapter of your life?
- Work in a meaningful job as long as you can and as long as you want?
- Know exactly how to navigate the political and organizational changes in your organization?
- Have a plan for retirement that you can't wait to start?
- Love getting up every morning!
You're in the Right Place!
If you are currently in the midst of a change or desire to make a significant change in your life, transition coaching can help you deal with the uncertainties, complexities, and fears that accompany change.
Through the coaching process, you will discover what’s really important to you at this time in your life, set attainable goals, identify what’s keeping you from moving forward, and create a life that aligns with your values, goals, and dreams. I will meet you exactly where you are, whether at the beginning stages of a career transition or at the end of a lifelong career exploring the excitement and uncertainties of retirement. You will walk away with new ideas, fresh approaches, and greater self-awareness, confidence, and certainty, thriving in the midst of change and experiencing transformation, living a life of your dreams.
As a Transition Coach, I serve: (1) Career Changers or those who want to change jobs or reinvent their careers; (2) New Leaders and Leaders in Transition who want to be the best that can be in their new roles and/or who may be in the midst of an organizational change; and (3) Individuals dealing with or anticipating a major life transformation at mid- or late life such as downsizing, retirement, an empty nest, and those thinking of becoming entrepreneurs or pursuing meaningful activities after retirement.
I will meet you exactly where you are!
To learn more about the transformation that is possible through coaching, click on one of the links below that best describes where you are on your life’s journey:
and the transformation that is possible for you by using coaching as your next step. You'll be glad you did!
""Patty identifies causes of issues at my workplace in every coaching session and guides me with identifying proper and effective ways to resolve those issues. She identifies blind spots on my career development journey and provides tools that are helpful to prepare myself for the next step when opportunities come.
Thank you, Patty, for being an excellent coach."
Hannah. Supervisory Scientist, Ph.D