Patty's goal is to provide you with a coaching experience like none other! You get support before and after coaching sessions, and the Coaching Console System makes it easy for you to do 'one-stop shopping' for scheduling, journaling, paying invoices, etc.
According to Harvard educationalist and tennis expert, Timothy Gallwey, "Coaching is unlocking people's potential to maximize their own performance." To obtain optimal results, Patty has found that clients for coaching benefit from meeting at least 3 times a month, and structure the 3-month, 6-month, and one-year packages accordingly.
Individual Coaching Package - Transition Coaching (by telephone, Zoom, or in person)
- 3-month Jumpstart Package (includes complimentary first session)
- 6-month Total Results Package (includes complimentary first session)
- One Year Exquisite VIP Package (includes complimentary first session)
What to expect --
- You’ll sign a confidentiality/coaching agreement and complete a personalized questionnaire.
- A Deep Dive (75 minutes) Intensive – let's assess where you are, where you want to be, what’s keeping you from achieving your goals, and what you are going to do to get there.
- Coaching Sessions – (40 - 50 minutes) We’ll meet 3 times a month so you build momentum to accomplish significant results.
- Progress Evaluation - At the end of 3 months, let's together talk about your progress and determine what’s next.
- Before each session – You’ll be given the opportunity to complete a Call Strategy Form that identifies what you want to accomplish in the next coaching session.
- After each session - You'll be given a Post-Session Recap Form to integrate what you learned in your session.
Ready to get started? Not sure which package is best for you?
Tax Deductible: In the USA, all expenses of continuing education undertaken to maintain and improve business and professional skills are tax deductible. Contact your tax professional for further information and clarification.